Enjoy our initial list of activities that will drive change in an ever increasing difficult environment to bring about justice and peace and prosperity for all. We will be adding references for these selections soon. Spread the word, friends; 2010 is upon us and time slows for no man or woman.
New year, stronger fronts. Here we begin a list of things to do in 2010 to bring monumental change to the systems that are holding down “we, the people”. Add your ideas. We will compile the one’s slated to have the most impact, and act accordingly. I, and others, can also add resources as we go along.
1. Refuse to pay your income taxes this – and every – year, until systemic change is realized.
2. Remove your money from the big banks that meddle in everything from investment scams to insurance fraud, and re-invest those dollars in community credit unions (nonprofits).
3. Compile a list of nonprofits you have donated to recently. Send that list to us at NAR. Here, we will analyze it, and send you notice back about where your money really goes.
4. If you invest, or consider investing in the new year, speak with Gregory Vickrey.
5. Resolve never to donate to the Nature Conservancy again.
More to come.